When you are trying to find a suitable cheap web hosting plan, there are several things that you can consider indeed. Different people will give different tips on how to choose a cheap web hosting plan in order to help you to think clearly before purchasing hosting from a certain company.
If you are a newcomer to setting up your own website, choosing a company to host your site can be a difficult task. There are so many aspects to consider and deciding which one is best for you may be overwhelming as a beginner.
Where do you start? Which cheap web hosting plan is suitable for you? Which web hosting company offers the best services? This is the set of common question that most people ask, although one specific answer is a hard to provide.
Some web hosting sites may seem full of technical details and with all the web hosting terms it can be difficult for a beginner to find what they all man. Perhaps you don’t know if you will require certain features, or even what they mean when throwing around terms likes VPS, Bandwidth, or SEO. Doing a search for web hosting companies will bring up hundreds if not thousands of results – but how do you really know which is best?
Visiting a web hosting directory may not be much help either. Generally, they are filled with advertising and marketing strategies: flashy advertisements and affiliate links to other sites. You will probably end up being more confused than anything after visiting a site like this.
This article will help you make a good and informed decision by showing you how to compare the best cheap web hosting plans available online. With this simple tip you’ll be able to decide which hosting company and package best suits your needs.
Web Hosting Basics
The best place to start is by finding out exactly how web hosting works, why you need it, and the role of a web host. As a beginner, you should spend some time reading up on this subject, and a simple way to get informed is to read some of our web hosting tips and articles.
TIP :– Read all the review or articles and try to spot common features that being highlighted in the articles this is the best way to avoid being caught by bad web hosting providers.
Once you have some knowledge of exactly what is involved, choosing a web hosting provider will be a somewhat easier task. Follow the five steps listed below to help make your final web hosting decision.
5 Tips on Choosing a Cheap Web Hosting Plan
1. PRICE – This is the aspect most of us will look at first when choosing a hosting provider. Usually cheap and affordable web hosting price tags will be the deciding factor. When you see price differences it’s helpful to remember the old saying “you get what you pay for”. Don’t just be looking for a service with the lowest price as this can often lead to sub-quality service and reliability…two things you don’t want in your web hosting plan.Moreover, going for the cheapest of least expensive option isn’t good if you rely on your site to make money online. Things like unreliable support and quality hardware cost money, and a hosting company that charges $1.99 per month likely won’t offer these features. Take a closer look at the features that each host provides, and then compare with your needs and how much you willing to spend.
2. UPTIME – You can try to see whether there is a guarantee of uptime for your website. Uptime represents the time that the website can be visible to the world. If there is no uptime guarantees, it means that your business website or individual website may not be visible to the internet world all the time.Looking for uptime report, make sure you check our Best Web Hosting Uptime Report to help you stay informed. We create uptime reports for each of the hosts we recommend so you can actually see how their service preforms on a monthly basis.
3. SPECIALTIES – There are many types of web hosting companies that offer different types of hosting plans: enterprise hosting, business web hosting, or shared web hosting. There are reasons why these companies offer different areas of focus and specialties. As a customer you should know what you needs and which web hosting company suits your website requirements.What you need to know is not all web hosts are right for all different kinds of customers. Some offer great shared plans but don’t have solutions that are good for growing businesses, while others have great enterprise solutions but aren’t the right fit for someone with a small personal blog.
Look into a company’s specialty or their area of expertise before you buy, and go with one that understands your particular needs as a customer. You can find reviews and recommendations on the web, and many of these will talk about a particular company’s strengths and weaknesses.
Make sure you check our recommendation for the best business web hosting from BigRock and shared web hosting from Web Hosting Hub.
4. PLAN OFFERED – It’s no doubt there are hundreds if not thousands of hosting plans out there that will be sufficient for your requirements. However all you really need is just one that suits your budget and your needs. There’s no point spending weeks comparing each and every one you find – most of them will be similar. Search results will potentially list several hundred hosting plans that meet your requirements but as they are returned with the cheapest price first, you can begin here and work your way through.
5. USER FRIENDLINESS – For beginners of website management this is the most important feature that you should look before make decision on the best web hosting plan for your site. Make sure you ask the support or check the FAQs on what kind of user interface they provide and support – cPanel or Plesk.cPanel is extremely user-friendly and what most web hosts use. This is a panel which can enable you to control the website well. You can use this panel to edit the features of the website, and it should be user-friendly so that you can manage the website well. Some bad cheap web hosting service providers will try to limit cPanel access and require you to pay more money for add-on and unlock other features. Don’t do this as any good web host won’t charge you for access to this most basic service.
Lastly, we also like to share with you some useful resources that might be handy when it comes to choose the best web hosting services.